Rooms & Facilities
Perfectly situated in Fort Augustus and with a choice of Single, Twin, King and Family rooms you can be sure of great night's sleep at the Loch Ness Guest House.
The Loch Ness Guest House in Fort Augustus has 12 beautifully appointed rooms, each with full en-suite bath/shower room facilities. Decorated to the highest standards with kingsize beds and power showers as standard, relax in comfort or soak in a luxurious bath at the end of a busy day. Our soaps and shower gels are organic and sourced locally.
- Free WiFi throughout the property.
- 5 generous breakfast choices.
- Vegetarian, gluten free and soya milk available.
- Communal servery with microwave and complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Free private car park with disabled access.
- Soap, shampoo and body wash.
- Luxury towels and bathsheets.
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
- Drying facilities (on request).
- Access to a library of walking books and maps.
- Access to a DVD library.
“Loch Ness Guest House was our saviour as our original place to stay let us down badly. Staff were absolutely brilliant (Evelyn you’re a star), room was excellent, breakfast was tremendous. 1st class!”
Jon M (via Trip Advisor)
“I had stayed here one night while on my way to portree. This is a lovely town, lots of places to eat, good shopping, and many boat tours out onto Loch Ness. The room as very clean and spacious, bed comfortable, the bathroom was very nice. Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and good! Plenty of parking. The host was such a nice woman and so very helpful with any questions.”
Karen D (via Trip Advisor)